IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Operations Manager”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 01, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on November 18, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monthly Departmental Performance Reporting to the General Manager
- Task Allocation to Team Members
- Up skilling / Guidance / Mentorship / Technical Guidance to Team Members
- Perform client service / relationship management for Key Clients: attending meetings, conveying needs to team, technical support
- Concept Contribution and Concept Development for Events
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including monitoring vendors, logistics planning, monitoring attendance, resolving issues.
- Overseeing the on the day set up and break down of events as required by the Events Team
- Early mornings will involve managing and coordinating suppliers to ensure that they adhere to event objectives and set up in a safe, secure and timely manner.
- Late nights will involve managing guests to ensure that they leave the venue safely, whilst also coordinating and overseeing suppliers who are breaking down equipment.
- Task administration: Planning, reporting and adherence to internal processes and procedures.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Senior Management
- Deadline: 2023-12-01 15:59:41
- Posted: 22 hours ago
- Report To: General Manager
- Team Management Experience
- Event coordination experience.
- Relationship management, customer service, hospitality experience.
- Corporate work space experience: Good written and spoken English, good document writing skills, good presentation skills, good executive presence.
- Strong interpersonal, co-working and collaborative skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer-service oriented attitude.
- Aptitude for tech and collaborative / co-working digital tools such as Google Drive. I.e High computer literacy.
- Ability to work early morning and late nights as well as weekends and out of Kampala.
- Confidence to work independently.
- Hands-on and outgoing attitude.
- Experience with Event Management, Activations.
- 2-3 Year Experience in the Corporate Space
- Experience in Hospitality Industry
- Active Interest in the Hospitality Industry: Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Lifestyle.
How to Apply IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 01, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IGCP Senior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
- IDLO Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- UNISFA Air Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Livelihood and Economic Inclusion Officer Jobs 2023