IGCP Sales Team Lead Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IGCP Uganda looking for “Sales Team Lead“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 25, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on September 04, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Sales Team Lead to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Recruitment and training.
- Source, identify, and recruit astute and goal-oriented sales agents who will be willing and capable of selling the products.
- Train, and onboard the sales agents to ensure they have all been set up for success in bringing in sales and meeting the company KPIs.
- Carry out daily and weekly check-ins with the teams to ensure there is maximum productivity.
- Manage, track, and report lead generation and selling processes of the sales agents.
- Coordinate after-sales customer service to ensure brand strength
- Work closely with the Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear leads and sales KPIs meant to be exceeded by the sales agents.
- Monitor and push for sales closures when it comes to the sales targets on the selling of the products.
- Establish a rapport with clients, partners and also the community in ensuring that all the clusters allocated are fully utilized and understand the products and brand
Position in Organization:
- Level: Middle Management
- Deadline: 2023-09-25 10:40:35
- Posted: 1 day ago
- Role: Sales Team Lead – Central Uganda(1), Eastern Uganda (1)& Northern Uganda (1).
- Department: Sales
- Reporting to: Sales Manager
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for the company.
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep a cool temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply IGCP Sales Team Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 25, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.