IGCP Senior Accountant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IGCP Kenya looking for “Senior Accountant”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 08 December 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Accountant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Role Objective: The Senior Accountant will play a key role in managing the company’s financial transactions, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, and contributing to the financial success of the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles, exceptional analytical skills, strong collaborative skills and the ability tom lead and mentor junior accounting staff.
- Management Reporting
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- General Ledger Management
- Treasury, Cash and Working Capital Management
- Audit and compliance
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Accounting qualification is a must
- MBA is an added advantage
- At least 5 year experience in a fast-paced Finance department, with an all-round knowledge of all finance processes in a group setting
- Telecoms, IT, Financial Services background will be an added advantage
- Experience in Big 6 Accounting firms is desired
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IGCP Senior Accountant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.