IGCP Senior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Senior Accounts and Events Executive”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 01, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on November 18, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Accounts and Events Executive to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP)|
|Position||Senior Accounts and Events Executive|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||December 01, 2023|
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Perform client service / relationship management for 3-4 clients: attending meetings, conveying needs to team, technical support
- Concept Contribution and Concept Development for Events
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including monitoring vendors, logistics planning, monitoring attendance, resolving issues.
- Overseeing the on the day set up and break down of events as required by the Events Team
- Early mornings will involve managing and coordinating suppliers to ensure that they adhere to event objectives and set up in a safe, secure and timely manner.
- Late nights will involve managing guests to ensure that they leave the venue safely, whilst also coordinating and overseeing suppliers who are breaking down equipment.
- Task administration: Planning, reporting and adherence to internal processes and procedures.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Senior Management
- Deadline: 2023-12-01 16:28:21
- Posted: 21 hours ago
- Report To: Operations Manager
- Event coordination experience.
- Relationship management, customer service, hospitality experience.
- Corporate work space experience: Good written and spoken English, good document writing skills, good presentation skills, good executive presence.
- Strong interpersonal, co-working and collaborative skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer-service oriented attitude.
- Aptitude for tech and collaborative / co-working digital tools such as Google Drive. I.e High computer literacy.
- Ability to work early morning and late nights as well as weekends and out of Kampala.
- Confidence to work independently.
- Hands-on and outgoing attitude.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Experience with Event Management, Activations.
- 1-2 years’ Experience in the Corporate Space
- Experience in Hospitality Industry
- Active Interest in the Hospitality Industry: Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Lifestyle.
How to Apply IGCP Senior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 01, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
- IDLO Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- UNISFA Air Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Livelihood and Economic Inclusion Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Head of Field Office Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Supply Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023