IGCP Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IGCP Kenya looking for “Talent Acquisition Specialist”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Talent Acquisition Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Role Objective: The role will entail attracting, evaluating, and selecting top-tier candidates who align with our company’s core values. The responsibilities will involve the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and screening to onboarding as well as other responsibilities in the Talent (HR) department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare job descriptions for new roles and ensure that job descriptions for existing roles are reviewed and updated by Line Managers to reflect any changes in the job requirements
- Utilize strategic recruitment methods, including job boards, networking platforms and recruitment agencies to identify and attract top talent
- Build and maintain a robust talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Source for the best recruitment agencies in new and existing countries
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- IHRM membership is required
- All-round knowledge of all HR processes in a group setting
- A minimum of five years of experience in talent acquisition with at least three years of experience in a reputable recruitment firm, preferably one of the big 4 recruitment firms in Kenya
- Proven recruitment experience in the telecommunication industry
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IGCP Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.