ILO Technical Specialist Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. ILO South Africa looking for “Technical Specialist“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
The International Labour Organization is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN.
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th February 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Specialist to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
ILO Job Vacancy 2023
Introduction: The position is located in the ILO Decent Work Technical Support Team for Eastern and Southern Africa and Country Office for South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho and Eswatini (DWT/CO-Pretoria). DWT/CO Pretoria has the mandate to develop and implement, in partnership with governments, employers’ and workers’ organizations (tripartite constituents), a program of international development cooperation to assist countries to promote decent work for all and to provide capacity building in the formulation of policies and programs to promote the full implementation of international labour standards, improve working conditions and enhance employment opportunities.
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, law or economics or other relevant field.
- A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in one of the afore-mentioned fields or other relevant field with an additional two years of relevant experience, in addition to the required experience stated below, will be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least seven years of experience, including at the international level, on the world of work issues. Working experience on gender equality and non-discrimination. Experience in the design and management of international development programmes or projects is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English is required. A working knowledge of a second official language (French or Spanish) of the Organization would be an advantage.
- Vacancy No: RAPS/1/2023/AF/01
- Job ID: 10494
- Department: RO-Africa
- Organization Unit: DWT/CO-Pretoria
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ILO Technical Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.ilo.org/job/Pretoria-Technical………
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.