IMMAP Information Management Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IMMAP Ethiopia looking for “Information Management Associate”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 03, 2023.
IMMAP is an international not-for-profit organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations, enabling partners to make informed decisions that ultimately provide high-quality targeted assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations.
The IMMAP has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th November, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Associate to be based in Mekelle, Ethiopia.
IMMAP Job Vacancy 2023
Based on IM service request from humanitarian responders, submitted through the HIST service desk, the IM analyst will work closely with the IMO in the timely development and delivery of high quality IM service outputs. The IM services provided by include but are not limited to:
- Design sector specific or multi-sector humanitarian interactive dashboards by processing data from different sources which will be provided by the client cluster or organization.
- In close collaboration with the requesting humanitarian clusters produce sector specific periodic humanitarian snapshots and factsheets.
- Design sector specific or multi-sector funding infographics using the data and requirements provided by the requesters.
- Produce gap analysis by location and project activities.
- Produce high‐quality map products and online services as per the specifications provided by the humanitarian clusters or organization.
- Produce cluster specific location prioritization mapping for targeting purpose.
- Design periodic and ad-hoc Situation Reports (SitRep) using data sources provided by the requesting cluster or organization and other humanitarian data sources.
- Collect, consolidate, clean, process and produce 3W matrix, summary tables and visuals.
- Design presentation on humanitarian response activities progress for ad hoc and scheduled cluster meetings.
- Consider and propose options for consolidated/themed reports, from HIST IM product outputs to improve synergies and cross-thematic areas analysis.
Position in Organization:
- HIST – Information Management Associate
- Country: Ethiopia
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Type: Full Time
- Status: National Employee
- Organization: iMMAP
- Opening Date: 16 November 2023
- Closing Date: 03 December 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, information systems, computer science, data science, statistics, GIS, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of data/information management and analysis work experience, preferably with the humanitarian ecosystem is required.
- Prior experience working in Ethiopian humanitarian actor agency is desirable.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and practical experience of current GIS software (ArcGIS, Google Earth, QGIS) desirable.
How to Apply IMMAP Information Management Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.immap.org/jobs/1229/
The Closing Date: December 03, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.