INTERPOL Regional Specialized Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. INTERPOL Kenya looking for “Regional Specialized Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29 September 2023.
Since INTERPOL is a global organization, it can provide this platform for cooperation; we enable police to work directly with their counterparts, even between countries which do not have diplomatic relations. We also provide a voice for police on the world stage, engaging with governments at the highest level to encourage this cooperation and use of our services. All our actions are politically neutral and taken within the limits of existing laws in different countries.
INTERPOL Regional Specialized Officer Jobs 2023
The INTERPOL has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Specialized Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
INTERPOL Job Vacancy 2023
- Assess information received at the General Secretariat and initiate the timely diffusion of relevant information to member countries;
- Link items of information in order to develop trends and strategic initiatives as necessary.
- Initiate and prepare programmes and projects concerning assigned countries dealt with or specific kind of crime;
- Prepare analytical studies and summary reports;
- Identify criminal/co-operation problems in assigned country and propose solutions.
- Three to four years education at a University or another specialized higher education establishment.
- At least three years of experience in legal or police areas.
- Ten years’ experience in the area is required if the post holder does not have the required level of
- Experience in international police cooperation.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply INTERPOL Regional Specialized Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.