IOM Migration Health Nurse Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs.
IOM South Africa looking for “Migration Health Nurse”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 30th November 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th November 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Migration Health Nurse to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited academic institution in Nursing in countries where the Diploma allows to fulfil the full scope of responsibilities defined in Post Description (PD).
- A valid license to practice clinical nursing in South Africa.
- For Bachelor’s Degree holder a minimum of three years of relevant clinical experience and for Diploma holder a minimum of five years of relevant clinical experience.
- Excellent technical skills, including in phlebotomy.
- Computer literacy required: MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access
- Training or working experience in the areas of Tuberculosis management, mass immunizations, communicable diseases, laboratory testing or public health is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in clinical nursing.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Knowledge of principles of preventive care and disease control.
- Knowledge of and experience in implementation of patient safety and infection prevention and control
- Organizational skills
- Communication skill
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of local languages is desirable.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Migration Health Nurse Jobs 2023
If you are qualified for this position, please email the following to email@example.com under the REFERENCE: SVN2023/01 in the subject line of your email:
- Letter of motivation
- Up-to-date Resume/CV
- Copy of ID
- IOM Personnel History form which can be downloaded from this website: https://southafrica.iom.int/vacancy
When you send your application, please specify the Vacancy reference number i.e. SVN2023/01 on the subject line of your email. It will be challenging to track your application without the reference code provided. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please send your applications by 30 November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.