IRC Chief of Party Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Chief of Party“. Applicants with a degree in Graduate Degree may apply on or before 3rd July 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Chief of Party to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide strategic and administrative leadership and direction, define and implement activities to achieve the greatest impact toward project goals and objectives.
- Oversee technical direction and project delivery to ensure activities are in line with the performance framework and meet all standard operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee development, review, and monitoring of yearly work plans, project strategy documents, implementation measures, knowledge management, and sustainability efforts to ensure long- and short-term impact goals are achieved.
- Manage consortium partnerships and maintain collaborative partner relations, ensuring that all partners are aware of the project’s expectations and are actively involved in achieving the objectives while using the project management tools developed or adapted for the consortium.
- Support the DCOP in managing partners and providing financial and operations support that optimizes resources through sound budgets, consistent financial tracking, and timely submission of reports to the donor.
- Report to BHA through both formal and informal debriefings, annual and semi-annual reports, ensuring timely submission of high-quality content.
- Maintain active and cooperative relationships with all key stakeholders, including government officials, project partners, other implementing agencies, and related institutions.
- Represent the project and the organization in national, regional, and international fora, including technical conferences and policy briefings, and share information about project achievements and lessons learned within the organization and wider development community.
- Support project staff by creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes teamwork, trust, mutual respect, and empowers staff to take responsibility.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req42685
- Job Title: Chief of Party
- Sector: Program Administration
- Employment Category: Proposal
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: Yes
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Graduate Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management.
- Experience working in fragile contexts leading emergency responses and programs
- Proven experience in administrative and financial management for large projects and significant knowledge of BHA compliance, rules and regulations
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong and effective partnerships.
How to Apply IRC Chief of Party Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/42685?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 3rd July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.