IRC Deputy Director for Grants and Accountability Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Deputy Director for Grants and Accountability”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Director for Grants and Accountability to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop and maintain a Kenya-focused Business Development Strategy and Pipeline for tracking business development and fundraising opportunities based on the established SAP strategy and other identified gaps. Identify new donors for engagement and fundraising opportunities.
- Ensure proposal development systems are in place for management, programs, finance, and operations departments to produce timely and quality submissions
- Provide quality assurance for the proposal development process and conduct final reviews of all proposals before submission. Work with the CD, Deputy Director for Programs(DDP), technical coordinators, and grants team to lead proposal development, writing, editing, and coordinating and consolidating technical input
- With the mentorship of the Country Director, conduct strategic engagement with donors and other funders and represent the IRC Kenya with humanitarian donors including accompanying strategic donors on field site visits
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in international development or related subject
- At least 8 years of experience working in grants management and business development, ideally in a humanitarian and development context
- At least 3 years of experience leading M&E functions within a humanitarian organization
- Sound knowledge of donor regulations (ECHO, US Government donor, UN agencies, FCDO).
- Fluency in English in addition to superior writing/editing and budget skills
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical leadership skills
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural, and diplomatic skills
- Working in a Non-governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Deputy Director for Grants and Accountability Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.