IRC Enrolled Nurse Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Enrolled Nurse”. Applicants with a Certificate in Nursing may apply on or before October 17, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on October 05, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Enrolled Nurse to be based in Bidibidi, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide information to clients to reduce their vulnerability to diseases and infections through health education both at facility and community.
- Attend to clients and provide treatments as prescribed by the clinicians. Actively participate in the close monitoring of patient vitals and timely informing the clinicians to review when necessary.
- Participate in client referral and transfer process as need arises
- Dispense drugs and other medical items to clients where necessary
- Participate in awareness creation and sensitization in the communities on communicable and non-communicable diseases e.g. HIV, TB e.t.c
- Participate in community engagements such as integrated outreaches and community dialogues when called upon.
- Participate in the capacity building of community based health workers and other members (i.e. CME’S) Participate in the drawing and implementation of work plans for the clinic
- Promote the vision, mission and the values of IRC as expressed in the policies, regulations & guidelines of the Organization.
- Ensure health, safety, and security in your area of operation
- Ensure adherence to good practices of infection prevention and control at work.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisors.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certificate in Nursing.
- Should be registered with relevant professional body and must have a valid practicing licence
- At least one year working experience in Primary Health Care settings:
- Experience in planning, organizing and coordinating health activities;
- Experience in Information management
Skills and Abilities
- Counselling skills
- Communication skills
- Clinical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Requisition ID: req45824
- Job Title: Enrolled Nurses
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Bidibidi, Uganda
- Work Arrangement: In-person
How to Apply IRC Enrolled Nurse Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: October 17, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- A4HU PCU Data Manager Jobs 2023
- RSCE Training Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Grants and Business Development Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
- IGCP Construction Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Billing and Receivables Management Accountant Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- IDRC Study Coordinator Jobs 2023