IRC Grants Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Grants Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 27, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Grants Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||March 27, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Grants Manager in scheduling of project cycle and Budget Versus Actual (BVA) meetings in collaboration with project leads, technical coordinators and field coordinators, distribute guidance to relevant team members, monitor the development of materials in advance of those meetings, and follow-up on actions resulting from those meetings.
- Manage all reporting deadlines, and support in coordinating and consolidating reports as necessary to ensure documents are of the highest quality and in line with donor requirements.
- Ensure reporting deadlines are distributed well in advance to relevant colleagues with correct templates including Finance, programs, M&E, and the regional unit.
- Maintain up-to-date grants trackers and calendars, including internal and donor reporting deadlines, budget vs. actual meetings, and Project Cycle Meetings.
- Support document signing by SMT, troubleshooting department queries, and supporting other tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Grants Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req39523
- Job Title: Grants Officer
- Sector: Grants
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, business, social sciences, international affairs, development, international political economy or another relevant subject.
- At least one year working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ humanitarian program design.
- Knowledge of donor compliance regulations (PRM, ECHO, FCDO, private foundations, etc.)
- Proven previous successful experience project management, budget management, and report development.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures but also use own initiative, meet deadlines, and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Commitment to women’s rights and IRC’s vision, mission and values.
How to Apply IRC Grants Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/39523?c=rescue
The Closing Date: March 27, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.