IRC Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Health and Nutrition Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 22nd April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Health and Nutrition Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Health and Nutrition Coordinator will be part of the health and nutrition team in Addis Ababa and work towards supporting the Sr Health and Nutrition Coordinator for technical oversight and successful implementation of all health and nutrition projects implemented for refugee, host, and emergency communities by the IRC as well as contributing on business development initiatives and other strategic assignments. She/he will be responsible for technical oversight and successful implementation of projects nationally. She/he will provide technical support to the Sr Health and Nutrition managers at Addis country office and field-based health managers; track performance progresses and guide the team to meet project targets through effective budget utilization and conduct regular monitoring or evaluation visits on project sites for quality work delivery. She/he will make sure that the programs under the unit adhere to the national health and nutrition guidelines when designing and implementing projects.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req41190
- Job Title: Health and Nutrition Coordinator
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s level education in health-related field such as MPH. Must have health clinical background (nursing, health officer, MD)
- Seven years professional experience in implementing and managing health programs and related budgets.
- Demonstrated experience supervising, managing, and providing technical support and assistance to field-based program/project staff.
- Experience with an international NGO in a similar role is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in proposal development, including practical experience with budgeting, logframe development, and writing of technical descriptions.
How to Apply IRC Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/41190?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 22nd April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.