IRC HR and Administration Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IRC Uganda looking for “HR and Administration Assistant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before November 30, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 18, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of HR and Administration Assistant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||HR and Administration Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Support recruitment exercise including coordinating candidates’ invitations for interview, creation of new staff personnel files, supporting in the induction processes.
- Update the existing personal files, ensuring that they all have the necessary information both manually and electronically.
- Provide support to staff, follow up and report any issues staff are facing with the medical service providers.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Attending the office telephone, e-mail in a professional manner and ensure timely distribution of mail/messages.
- Liaises with Supply Chain, assist in preparing the project procurement plans, requisitions and updates on receipt of goods and services.
- Ensure mail pouches to other IRC Offices are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Prepare invoices and payment request vouchers for all utilities (electricity bills, water bills, newspapers etc.) including telephone bills.
- Under the supervision of HR and Admin officer, prepare monthly cash projections for the Human Resources/Admin Department.
- Under the supervision of the HR & Admin Officer, compile and submit MTN-CUG telephone numbers every month.
- Liaise with external staff to schedule and organize in-house and external events.
- Assist the HR department in organizing staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Support with accommodation booking for guests, track visitors to your field site and prepare payments.
- Perform other duties as needed or requested by the HR /Admin Officer or the HR Manager / Coordinator.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req46829
- Job Title: HR and Administration Assistant
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kampala Country Field Office, Uganda
- University studies/ Higher education in Human Resources, Business administration or any other related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Proven skills in administration and human resources management.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong written and oral English communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Strong skills in collaboration with multi-cultural and diverse teams.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; must be culturally sensitive.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to analyse and interpret numerical data and processes.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality of HR information.
- Ability to use judgement to determine when to deal with a query to conclusion or when to pass to another member of the team.
- Organised and methodical and with good attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work within a multi-site, international organisation.
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work towards a resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to coach and support others.
How to Apply IRC HR and Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/46829?c=rescue
The Closing Date: November 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IGCP Sales Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Senior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
- IDLO Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023