IRC Human Resource / Admin Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Human Resource / Admin Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 28th May 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource / Admin Officer to be based in Shire, Tigray, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of human resource personnel policies, compensation policy and respond to questions for staff.
- Organize orientation for staff and make sure on boarding is given on time. Maintain records of orientations provided for each member of staff.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all kinds of leave for the National Staff in the HRMIS. Share extracted reports with staff and remind them to utilize in the given fiscal year.
- Maintains up-to-date tracking of staff database and shares it to the Senior HR/Admin Manager.
- Maintains up-to-date evaluation tracking of all staff (national and incentive). Follow up the timely evaluation of staff with supervisors and Field Coordinators.
- Implement strategic talent acquisition throughout the recruitment and selection process. Post vacancy announcements both internally and externally as required. Identify additional posting places locally.
- Organize interview panel and assist in selection of staff at field level. Maintain interview notes and interview tracking sheet for each position interviewed.
- Checks references for selected applicants. Increase local recruitment. Grade 10C and below is mandatory to be recruited locally.
- Prepares Employment Contract for local hires (national and incentive) employees and make sure that any new staff has signed all the mandatory reporting policies.
- Completes all personnel forms required and opens files with all the necessary documents for newly employed staff. Send copies of all personnel documents to Head Office.
- Personnel files are updated and maintained according to the personnel file check list.
- Prepares monthly OT summary sheet and payroll and submit to Finance for review. Send field level approved payroll and OT summary sheet to Addis.
- Responsible for collection of time and effort sheet reporting in the field and send to Addis according to the schedule.
- Submit medical expense claims of National Staff to the IRC Addis and follow up the collection of timely refunds.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req41852
- Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Shire, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate degree, First degree or college diploma in Human Resource Management, Management, Public Administration, and related fields.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
- NGO experience is a plus.
How to Apply IRC Human Resource / Admin Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/41852?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 28th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.