IRC Maternal and Newborn Health Project Lead Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Maternal and Newborn Health Project Lead”. Applicants with a Master’s/post-graduate degree may apply on or before 25 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Maternal and Newborn Health Project Lead to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop and drive the vision and strategy of the CBMNC portfolio of projects, including stewarding the overall vision and clearly defining the role each project plays in the larger portfolio. As time allows, the role will also be tasked to explore other opportunities to introduce self-care strategies for maternal and newborn health.
- Lead discussions on next steps of the larger portfolio as projects/sub-projects complete and lead resourcing for new areas of work.
- Be responsible for successful end-to-end delivery of projects and developing and refreshing the strategy and roadmap to get there, including the implementation of project management tools, such as budgets, workplans, procurement plans, staffing plans.
- Identify key portfolio objectives and success metrics, strive for improvement, and communicate progress.
- Work with relevant leads of individual CBMNC projects to anticipate and meet resourcing and staffing needs across a growing portfolio.
- Drive business development and fundraising, including finding opportunities, assigning project lead roles, and supporting proposal development.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s/post-graduate degree in Public Health or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in maternal and newborn health or community health, including leading at least one strategic program in those areas.
- Expertise in community-based maternal and newborn care programs and demonstrated experience and competency in evidence-based strategies for maternal and newborn health and community health.
- Has demonstrated leadership capacity in leading complex teams / projects.
- Experience in strategy development and working across sectors or disciplines is highly desired.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Maternal and Newborn Health Project Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs