IRC MHNT Nurse Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “MHNT Nurse Officer”.
Applicants with a MSc Degree may apply on or before December 02, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th November, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of MHNT Nurse Officer to be based in Shire, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide under five and adult consultations.
- Provide proper nutrition screening and emergency nutrition services (OTP, TSFP and linking cases for SC) based on national protocols,
- Record and registration of consulted/treated and nutrition program beneficiaries,
- Prepare, compile and timely submission of child health and nutrition services report,
- Manage child health and nutrition products/drugs stock, follow up on the stock level, utilization, and balance and notify early shortage to MHNT team leader,
- Conduct demonstration of Super cereal plus and other nutrition products preparation for new mothers to ensure appropriate utilization,
- Capacitate and assist HEWs in providing child health and nutrition services provision,
- Compile and submit stock consumption reports.
- Provide health education at MHNT sites,
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of the team; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by the MHNT Team leader and senior Health officer.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req46822
- Job Title: MHNT Nurse Officer
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Hitsats, Shire, Ethiopia
- BSc/MSC in public health/Nurse.
Preferred experience & skills:
- Minimum work experience of 2 years for BSc, and 1 years for MSc Degree.
- Basic supervisory/managerial skills with strong inter-personal skills.
- NGO experience in emergency health response project activities is preferable.
- Amharic, and English. Local language Tigrigna is advantageous.
How to Apply IRC MHNT Nurse Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/46822?c=rescue
The Closing Date: December 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.