IRC MHNT Team Leader Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “MHNT Team Leader“. Applicants with a degree in MSc Degree may apply on or before 30th September, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC MHNT Team Leader Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th September, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of MHNT Team Leader to be based in Adama, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Major Key Responsibilities:
- Verify, compile, and share complete timely reports to woreda and regional data manager.
- Early communicate any shortfalls (programmatic and administrative issues to ZHB &/or supporting partners.
- Represent IRC at Health and Nutrition coordination, and task force meetings at Woreda and Zonal level.
- Ensure other team members are doing correct tally, recording, registering, and filing.
- Support the goals, objectives, and activities of the health projects are met by working with team members, partners, and clients.
- Ensure SRH, Mental health, HIV/AIDS, and other health-related programs are properly implemented in high quality and are based on standard protocol.
- Ensures that Health and Nutrition interventions are utilized as per the standard protocols, policies, and guidelines of MoH and WHO.
- Collect data from the team members and share with Sr. health officer and Health and Nutrition Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Supervise and evaluate the activities of MHNT teams and provide immediate feedback.
- Ensure that client’s feedback is collected; responses are provided; and client reach are captured and updated frequently.
- Work with MHNT Nurse, MHNT Midwife, Sr. health officer & Health and nutrition Manager, Admin, Finance, and supply chain based in Hawassa.
- Work with Woreda Health Offices, Zonal health desk, Health extension workers and/ or CVs and health staff of the two health facilities, and other IPs.
- In addition to IRC core values/competencies: diligence, attention to critical details, a keen sense of work priorities, and resourcefulness in obtaining and researching meaningful information.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req45430
- Job Title: MHNT Team Leader
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Adama, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum work experience of 2 years for BSc Degree, 1 year for MPH/MSc Degree holders
- NGO experience in emergency health response project activities is preferable. Demonstrable experience in working with communities in participatory approaches and capacity building of health centers.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise implementation of emergency health response projects.
- Good technical and report writing skills with computer skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, punctual and ability to constructively address gaps and weaknesses
- English is mandatory and local language is advantageous.
How to Apply IRC MHNT Team Leader Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/45430?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 30th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.