IRC People Operations Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “People Operations Coordinator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 20 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of People Operations Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Support Airbel managers in providing outstanding experiences for staff, from recruitment and onboarding through development, growth, retention and separation.
- Provide end-to-end project management for individual recruitment processes, including editing job postings, screening applications, drafting scoring rubrics and interview guides, and coordinating candidate interviews.
- Coordinate final process and hiring recommendation reviews by our internal Hiring Committee.
- Lead onboarding for new team members, ensuring all administrative forms are submitted, equipment is ordered, and staff have everything they need to succeed from day one.
- Serve as focal point for consultant contracting, managing our growing roster of short-term consultants and external support to Airbel projects.
- Create and maintain frameworks, tools and processes for hiring, professional development, performance management and promotions that drive team engagement and center Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 4-5 years of related work experience, preferably in an HR support, project management or strategic people function.
- Experience across People Operations functional areas, including hiring & recruiting, onboarding, training and development, and performance management.
- Experience implementing DEI programs and practices, and providing guidance and tools to support DEI within HR processes.
- Excellent organizational skills: the ability to work independently & productively in a fast-paced team environment. Effectively sees projects through from start to finish, proactively anticipates needs and problem solves creatively.
- Demonstrated ability and fulfillment in operating with a client service approach, and building and fostering positive working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: able to successfully and effectively partner with a variety of people in a multi-cultural environment and work on a virtual team.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC People Operations Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.