IRC Pricing Advisor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Pricing Advisor”.
Applicants with a Degree (minimum BA) may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Pricing Advisor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Position Overview: The Pricing Advisor is a member of the Pricing team within Business Development in IRC’s Award Management Unit. They conduct and steer the development of impactful programs, conducting a thorough evaluation of the detailed cost drivers that contribute to the successful delivery of high-quality interventions within multi-year bids. This involves crafting comprehensive descriptions in both budgets and narratives for complex competitive bids.
- Conduct extensive research and evaluation of cost drivers specific to each country, including aspects such as labor rates, employment regulations, travel expenses, training venue costs, operational cost, local inflation rates, procurement of equipment and supplies, and security requirements. This analysis strives to establish viable implementation approaches within the predefined cost constraints for forthcoming bids.
- Aggregate all budgetary details at the activity level, encompassing all anticipated interventions and necessary support provisions, into clear rough estimates. These comprehensive budgets should account for match arrangements and independent cost structures, aligning with the expected budget format and cost-narrative submission criteria.
- Liaise partner and design sessions to gather and guide partner submissions, ensuring full compliance in line with client initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to IRC’s standard processes and policies, as well as compliance with solicitation requirements and client policies across a variety of opportunities and donors.
- Integrate all partner pricing inputs into the consolidated budget, budget narrative, and cost application.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree (minimum BA) or equivalent experience in a relevant field such as public administration, business administration, management, economics, or similar.
- Proven knowledge of budget development and cost analysis, good practices; familiarity with project design methodologies, price-to-win approaches and proposal development processes is a plus.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, including experience with budget development of multi-million-dollar projects; international development, management and training experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates in depth understanding of USAID, UK FCDO or EU rules and regulations, particularly as they pertain to budget development; is able to identify donor-specific risks and design cost proposals in a way that mitigates those risks.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is required; French, Spanish or Arabic is highly desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Pricing Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.