IRC Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Project Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 20 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Major responsibilities of the project manager role include:
- Facilitate and guide the onboarding of innovation teams including Airbel, country program, and technical unit colleagues, as well as partners and consultants.
- Develop and implement exercises and activities to build project team cohesion and reflection toward continuous improvement, including kickoffs, retrospectives, assessments, and reviews across innovation teams.
- Lead on the development of detailed project work plans and timelines
- Lead on various procurements activities, e.g. Request for Proposals, hiring.
- Track work plans and results and provide constructive feedback
- Support project cost estimation, budget development and tracking, working closely with our finance team
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to coordinate large scale, cross functional projects, with at least 4 years of concrete project management experience
- Working fluency in English and French are required
- Preferred experience working in under-invested communities and/or conflict affected areas.
- Familiarity and experience with project management software tools, methodologies and standard processes, such as scrum and agile methodology
- High level of proficiency with the Google suite and Excel as well as the Adobe suite of products.
- Unparalleled team collaboration skills; comfort working cross-culturally with multi-disciplinary teams which may include researchers, designers, frontline implementers, clients, engineers, donors, and communications staff
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to be flexible, work well under pressure, and handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.