IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Regional People and Culture Director”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional People and Culture Director to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Position Overview: The Regional People & Culture Director (RPCD) will lead a highly effective, strategic People & Culture team to ensure the Central Africa Region has the culture and talent needed to deliver on global program goals and effectively serve our clients.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to People & Culture function across Central Africa region; responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of P&C programs and operations to drive achievement of IRC’s goals.
- Work closely with P&C and program leadership teams to transform region’s approach to culture, talent, and the overall employee experience.
- Reinforce and model a culture that prioritises providing all employees with a safe, respectful, and supportive workplace, one that fosters empathy, inclusiveness, and a sense of belonging; where each individual feels valued and protected from any harm, and able to deliver their very best work in support of our clients.
- Ensure that key progress, barriers and enablers for commitments related to Gender Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (GEDI), Safeguarding (SG) and Duty of Care (DoC) are part of regular regional leadership dialogue and action
Qualification & Experience:
- Fifteen+ years of progressive professional P&C-related experience, preferably in the humanitarian sector, with a minimum of 5 years at a regional level where extensive demands, complexity, and delivery were core to the role
- Experience supporting groups of 1,000+ employees at multiple organizational levels, cultures and locations within a regional or global environment
- Ability to work, manage, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; outstanding business acumen, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills required
- Superb inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to collaborate across countries, cultures, and departments
- Fluency in English and French
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.