IRC Reproductive Health Mentor Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Reproductive Health Mentor Officer“. Applicants with a degree in BSC Degree may apply on or before 4th May 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Reproductive Health Mentor Officer to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are met as per the project proposal, work plan, and M & E Plan
- Ensure that all specified HIV/AIDs and RH activities are implemented in the refugee camp and the surrounding local communities.
- Liaises and creates strong linkages and partnerships with other agencies, zonal, and Woreda partners implementing HIV/AIDs and RH prevention and control services in the targeted area.
- Conduct rapid assessments to identify gaps in training, need for refresher training and additional skills strengthening of facility-based health workers; develop training plans to ensure coverage of skilled health workers who can deliver comprehensive, high-quality RH services.
- Conduct or facilitate training to establish the second generation of clinical mentors at RRS Health centers to ensure maximum and sustained knowledge and skill transfer.
- Provide technical support for the development and use of clinical RH job aids and or social and behavior change communication (SBCC) material that support the demand generation activities on RH generate demand.
- Support and closely work with the MCH department of RRS at the health center to improve clinical RH service uptake and improve its quality through joint coaching and mentoring actions.
- Provide FP counseling and services at RRS health facilities, and IRC community-based RH centers. Ensures that HIV/AIDs and RH/FP interventions are used per the standard protocols, policies, and guidelines of MoH and WHO.
- Conduct Client exit interviews, focus group discussions and compile the feedback after collection.
- Represent IRC in coordination meetings, workshops, and task force meetings at the respective refugee camp.
- Work towards quality data management system for Health projects at the camp.
- Keep the health program activity records both in soft and hard copies and provide activity reports as required by IRC and the donor timely.
- Take any responsibilities assigned by the supervisors
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req41422
- Job Title: RH Clinical Mentor Officer
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Asosa, Ethiopia
- BSC in Midwifery/ MPH in Reproductive health.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience.
How to Apply IRC Reproductive Health Mentor Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/41422?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 4th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.