IRC Senior Coordinator for Program Implementation Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Senior Coordinator for Program Implementation”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Coordinator for Program Implementation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure effective grant start-up, progress towards program deliverables is systematically tracked using key indicators and actions are taken because of its monitoring.
- Ensure adherence of program implementation with donor and IRC policies.
- Ensure the alignment of workplans with IRC and project plans and continuously review progress of IRC and partners implementation.
- Ensure implementation review and close-out meetings are planned and conducted in a timely manner the schedule PCM including the engagement of partners.
- Coordinate with the finance, grants and partnership department and support program coordinators to ensure sound budget development and spending oversight using adequate financial management tools, including regular BVAs and spending plans review.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in international development or related subject.
- At least 7 years of experience working in program management Demonstrated experience in program management, project design and use of project design tools.
- Experience managing programs in relevant technical area(s) that may include, health, reproduction health, Nutrition, and WASH.
- Should possess minimum 5 years experiences in humanitarian and development work including managing humanitarian relief and/or transitional programs in areas affected by large scale displacements due to conflict and chronic food and nutritional insecurity.
- Working in a Non-governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English in addition to superior writing/editing and budget skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Coordinator for Program Implementation Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.