IRC Senior Coordinator for Program Quality Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Senior Coordinator for Program Quality”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Coordinator for Program Quality to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide leadership to Program Technical Coordinators in setting priorities and delivering outcome focused programs which align with Strategy Action Plan.
- Ensure that program design is evidence based and uses theories of change that place crisis-affected people and their voice at the center of IRC’s response, and lead program integration to support this.
- Maintain a situation awareness in the country and monitor changes in the context that will be relevant or consideration in program adaptation.
- Alongside our existing focus on humanitarian programming, analyze gaps and needs, and help to drive a new focus on early recovery programming in appropriate geographic areas, working across the humanitarian-development nexus.
- Feedback from beneficiaries is strategically used to adapt programming and organizational policies were applicable.
- Review all programs implementation through periodic field visits and ensure that program implementation strategies are compatible with overall program goals and objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree preferably in Health, Nutrition, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, International humanitarian Law International Development or Humanitarian Assistance.
- At least 7 years of experience working in program management Demonstrated experience in program management, project design and use of project design tools.
- Experience managing programs in relevant technical area(s) that may include, health, reproduction health, Nutrition, and WASH.
- Should possess minimum 5 years experiences in humanitarian and development work including managing humanitarian relief and/or transitional programs in areas affected by large scale displacements due to conflict and chronic food and nutritional insecurity.
- Fluency in English in addition to superior writing/editing and budget skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Coordinator for Program Quality Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.