IRC Senior Grants Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IRC South Sudan looking for “Senior Grants Manager“. Applicants with a Graduate degree may apply on or before 26th July 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th June 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Senior Grants Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job overview: The Senior Grants Manager is the focal point for program design and proposal development, donor reporting, grants information management and grants management capacity-building efforts. The Senior Grants Manager also supports programmatic and budgetary monitoring, compliance with donors and internal IRC rules and regulations. The Senior Grants Manager will work closely with the in-country program teams and will report to Grants Coordinator. In addition, the Senior Grants Manager will be responsible for managing and building the capacity of the Grants team.
- Graduate degree – international development or similar, or bachelor’s degree with significant grants management experience and superior writing skills
- At least five years of experience working in projects and/or grants management, proposal/business development/design, in various contexts
- Strong understanding and knowledge of USG (USAID/OFDA/BPRM), European (ECHO, EU, SIDA), DFID, UN (UNHCR/UNFPA/UNDP/OCHA/WFP/FAO) and other donor rules and regulations
- Proven competency with program design, M&E, proposal writing (including logical frameworks) and building budgets using MS Excel
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing proposals/concept notes.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines;
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written; and
- Able to work well both within a team and independently, in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment.
- Familiarity with South Sudan, international IRC systems and processes a plus.
- Requisition ID: req42759
- Sector: Grants
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Grants Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 26th July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.