IRC Senior Health and Nutrition Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Senior Health and Nutrition Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 25th March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Health and Nutrition Manager to be based in Shire,Tigray, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview / Summary: The Senior Health and Nutrition Manager (SHNM) will be part of the Health and Nutrition unit in the Shire field office supporting the design/development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of various health and nutrition projects. The SHNM is responsible for technical oversight and the successful implementation of projects implemented in various areas in the Tigray Region. SHNM will provide technical support to field-based staff who are deployed in different Zone/Districts, track performance progress, and guide project teams to meet project targets. SHNM will conduct regular monitoring visits as well as assist the Addis Technical Unit in new business development initiatives and on other strategic assignments related to the assigned field offices. The position holder will supervise Health and nutrition interventions: provide specialized inputs into planning, implementation, and reporting of, ZDC immunization, health, and nutrition interventions in the field; provide training, coaching, and mentoring to health & nutrition staff thereby enabling them to implement within quality parameters. The position holder will ensure that interventions contribute to the regional health bureau’s efforts in reducing morbidity, and mortality, especially among children and women.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req39524
- Job Title: Senior Health and Nutrition Manager – Re-Advert
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Shire, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters level education in Health-related field such as RN or MPH. Must have health clinical background (MD, nursing, health officer)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing health & nutrition projects in emergency contexts.
- Experience leading project implementation in a complex international development environment and/or conflict zones.
- Demonstrated experience supervising, managing, and providing technical support and assistance to field-based program/project staff.
- Previous experience in managing projects funded by BHA, UNICEF, WFP, BPRM, UNICEF and GAVI reporting, budgeting, procurement, and project management procedures.
How to Apply IRC Senior Health and Nutrition Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/39524?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 25th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.