IRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “Supply Chain Officer”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 02, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th November, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Officer to be based in Gambella, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Major Key Resonsibilities:
- Ensuring that all purchases of goods, services, and construction works are done transparently, at the best available price, and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective procurement preparation to support program implementation.
- Carrying out all procurements in line with IRC procurement SOPs as per assigned by Supply Chian Manager.
- Developing and maintaining price rosters for all commonly used program supplies.
- Ensuring that approved suppliers and framework agreements are always used for procurement of goods, services, and works.
- Processing approved purchase requests through the procurement software (online BVA).
- Preparing request for quotations, request for proposals, and other tender solicitation documents
- Participating in tender meetings, evaluations, and vendor due diligences
- Preparing bid opening records, bid analysis, and award recommendations.
- Conducting contract negotiations with suppliers that is transparent and documented.
- Demonstrating value for money in procurements
- Reviewing procurement documents for accuracy and completeness before taking payments for approval.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req46780
- Job Title: Supply Chain Officer-Procurement
- Sector: Supply Chain
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- First Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Financial Accounting or Logistics related field preferred.
- 2 and 5 years of work experience in supply chain operations (Procurement and Fleet Management) for degree and diploma holders respectively.
- Excellent analytical skills, Good interpersonal and communication skills, Good organizational skills, and Willingness and ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- Excellent oral and written English skills and other Local Language preferred
How to Apply IRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/46780?c=rescue
The Closing Date: December 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.