ISDB Project Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. ISDB Nigeria looking for “Project Financial Management Specialist”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 28 September 2023.
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development finance institution that is focused on Islamic finance for infrastructure development and located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. There are 57 shareholding member states with the largest single shareholder being Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1973 by the Finance Ministers at the first Organisation of the Islamic Conference (now called the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) with the support of the King of Saudi Arabia at the time (Faisal), and began its activities on 3 April 1975.
The ISDB has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 August 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Financial Management Specialist to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
ISDB Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Assist in ensuring integrity of the Bank’s operations transactions through developing policies, guidelines, procedures and tools, as well as to provide support to ensure and enhance adequacy of financial management systems of Bank’s operations.
- Review IDB’s policies and procedures to ensure consistency with the project financial management policies of the Bank
- Support the selection of external auditors based on best practices of other MDBs.
- Contribute to the review of procurement process, particularly the terms of reference, for the selection of auditors and financial management consultants for projects.
- Assist project beneficiaries of IDB financed operations with the development of sound project financial management systems and familiarize stakeholders with IDB’s financial management policies and procedures in liaison with the field staff.
- Ensure financial management of all operations and ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the Bank.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in project finance, auditing, or development economics.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ISDB Project Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.