IUCN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IUCN South Africa looking for “Finance Assistant“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20th March 2023.
The International Union for Conservation of Nature is an international organization working in the field of nature conservation and sustainable use of natural resources. It is involved in data gathering and analysis, research, field projects, advocacy, and education. IUCN’s mission is to “influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable”.
The IUCN has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
IUCN Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The Finance Assistant will work with colleagues in the Finance Unit to ensure the smooth operations of the IUCN BIOPAMA project, and assist the IUCN ESARO Finance team in achieving the highest standards in accounting and financial reporting of activities in BIOPAMA.
- University degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or Part CIS, ACCA, CIMA;
- High proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role in the NGO/development sector;
- Experience of working with Enterprise Resource Planning software will be an advantage. Exposure to/ familiarity with Microsoft Dynamic NAV ERP system will be a distinct advantage;
- A good understanding of accounting principles and experience in developing, monitoring, and reporting on budgets
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential and French and/ or Portuguese is an advantage
- Vacancy #: 6333
- Type of contract: Fixed-term
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IUCN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hrms.iucn.org/iresy/index………
The Closing Date: 20th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.