Mastercard Foundation Access to Finance and Financial Inclusion Lead Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Mastercard Foundation Nigeria looking for “Access to Finance and Financial Inclusion Lead”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 13 November 2023.
MasterCard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Mastercard Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Access to Finance and Financial Inclusion Lead to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Mastercard Foundation Job Vacancy 2023
The Opportunity: Reporting to the Country Director, the Finance Lead has a primary focus on broadening access to financial services and providing strategic guidance for our country’s programs. S/he will play a central role in shaping and implementing strategies that empower underserved communities, improve access to financial services, and enhance economic opportunities in these vital sectors across Nigeria.
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive financial inclusion and access to finance strategy that aligns with the Mastercard Foundation’s mission and values. This strategy will focus on expanding access to financial services for underserved populations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, partners, regulators, and governmental agencies to drive sustainable and impactful financial inclusion and access to finance initiatives.
- Lead the creation of a long-term vision for financial inclusion and access to finance in Nigeria, with special attention to the agriculture, creative, and digital sectors, ensuring alignment with the Foundation’s objectives.
- Design, lead, and oversee access to finance initiatives that enhance the availability and affordability of financial services for underserved communities.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in financial services, Impact Investing, inclusive and blended finance, microfinance, fintech, or related fields.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or a related field (Ph.D. is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian financial landscape, regulatory environment, and the entrepreneurship, agriculture, creative, and digital sectors.
- Proven track record in designing, implementing, and enabling successful financial inclusion strategies and initiatives, with expertise in providing advisory for sector programs.
- Demonstrated experience in partnership development, stakeholder engagement, and coalition building.
- Experience working with international development organizations, such as the World Bank, USAID, CGAP, and DFIs, is a valuable advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Access to Finance and Financial Inclusion Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.