Mastercard Foundation Country Program Operations Partner Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Mastercard Foundation Nigeria looking for “Country Program Operations Partner”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 13 November 2023.
MasterCard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Mastercard Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Program Operations Partner to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Mastercard Foundation Job Vacancy 2023
The Opportunity: Reporting to the Country Director, the Program Operations Partner will be responsible for harmonizing the complete spectrum of tasks within the office of the Country Director. This encompassing role involves coordinating areas such as education, performance assessment, reporting, and the entirety of operational functions spanning the array of programs across the country. The primary objective is to bolster the execution of programming efforts through seamless coordination and management.
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Engage with Country Directors and Programs team members to ensure alignment between country plans, program priorities, and operational capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with other program operations teams like Program Monitoring and Planning to ensure coordination and cooperation.
- Contribute to developing country plans by providing timely operational data and insights.
- Assist Country Leadership and Business Partners in identifying resource needs for programs and support creating plans to address those needs.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the country’s performance data, dashboards, forecasts, and impact metrics, working with Impact, Finance, and Business Intelligence teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations or related field.
- Relevant professional qualification: Project Management and Change Management certification, amongst others.
- Minimum of six (6) years overall experience, out of which at least two (2) years should be at the management level.
- Experience working in Africa is required.
- Experience in public and private sector contexts in roles that provide strong operational and strategy exposure.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Country Program Operations Partner Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.