Mercy Corps Communications and Learning Intern Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Ethiopia looking for “Communications and Learning Intern“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 21st April 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Communications and Learning Intern to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
- Additional COVID-19 related Travel costs (including required COVID-19 testing and mandatory quarantine costs at both beginning and end of assignment)
- ISOS Emergency Med-Evac coverage
- Training and supervisory support
- Access to Mercy Corps online tools
- All other tools, materials and communication requirements for this project
- International flights associated with the internship
- Accommodation in Addis Ababa
- Proof of medical insurance coverage (including COVID-19 treatment in country)
- Laptop for working remotely
- All other costs associated with the internship.
Position in Organization:
- INTERNSHIP TITLE: Communications and Learning Intern
- INTERN WORKSITE LOCATION: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- DATES OF INTERNSHIP: May – August 2023
- HOURS PER WEEK: 40 hours per week
- INTERNS SUPERVISOR & CONTACT INFORMATION: RIPA CLA and M&E Team Lead
- FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR THE INTERNSHIP: $2,600 USD per month
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in progress or recently completed.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
- Experience in data analysis and research
- Experience in Communications.
How to Apply Mercy Corps Communications and Learning Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.jobvite.com/mercycorps/job/oCmYmfw2
The Closing Date: 21st April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.