MSF Humanitarian Representation Team Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
MSF Kenya looking for “Humanitarian Representation Team Assistant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29 November 2023.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 23 sections, 25 associations and other offices together, providing political oversight, coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implementing international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign. Within MSF International, the International Office (IO) is the Secretariat of MSF International Board and is under the direct management of the Secretary General.
The MSF has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Humanitarian Representation Team Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
MSF Job Vacancy 2023
Objectives of the Position: The HRT Assistant will provide executive, administrative and technical support to the IOHRC, in their role as the Head of the HRT, and the Deputy Head of the HRT, primarily with information management and communication tools of the HRT Secretariat and Network and the wider MSF movement.
- Promote and ensure smooth information sharing within the HRT Network, MSF Operations, MSF Advocacy and the wider MSF Movement facilitating access to HRT and external resources: briefing papers, minutes, analysis papers, events, newsletters, etc.
- Support and manage the onboarding of new team members.
- Participate to the different projects that are under the responsibility of the Deputy Head. These projects can evolve according to needs: fact sheets, ad hoc research/analysis on some specific issues related to humanitarian representation and contexts covered by MSF operations as well as supporting Interdesk facilitation and knowledge management upon request.
Qualification & Experience:
- A genuine interest in and commitment to MSF’s humanitarian principles.
- Working experience at least 3 years in the international environment within MSF, International Organizations or NGOs, preferably in the field of humanitarian or emergency response.
- Working experience on knowledge and information management as well as office administration.
- Proven communication skills, including drafting and editing.
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English and French (proficiency in other languages is an asset).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSF Humanitarian Representation Team Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.