MSF Intersectional Procurement Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. MSF South Sudan looking for “Intersectional Procurement Manager“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 16th March 2023.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 23 sections, 25 associations and other offices together, providing political oversight, coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implementing international projects and initiatives as requested.
The MSF has published a job vacancy announcement on 04th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Intersectional Procurement Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
MSF Job Vacancy 2023
Position Background: The Intersectional Procurement Manager defines and implements the procurement strategy to answer the needs of all OCs present in the country. The objectives of this position are to obtain cost savings, reduce lead times, increase availability and transparency in compliance with MSF protocols, standards and procedures.
- Education: University degree in business administration, supply chain management or similar;
- Professional experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement including data analysis, sourcing, complex negotiation and contracting or a position in a different domain entailing the same components; a good knowledge base in supply chain processes and financial budgeting are required;
- Field missions in procurement /supply chain functions with MSF or another NGOs is a plus;
- Computer literacy: proven ability to work with Office and ERP, in particular a good command of excel is a must;
- Experience in project management is an added value;
- Language: fluency in English required; Arabic is an asset;
- Ability to work transversally, in a multi-cultural environment and in remote mode is required;
- Analytical mindset, organizational skills and autonomy are a must;
- Result-orientation and customer service orientation are necessary;
- Proven diplomacy, ability to develop professional network and listening skills are required.
- Commitment to MSF values is compulsory.
- Contract: Fixed-term at 100%
- Duration: 12 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSF Intersectional Procurement Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://msf.recruitee.com/o/intersectional-procurement-manager-juba
The Closing Date: 16th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.