MSH Director Finance and Administration Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. MSH Ethiopia looking for “Director Finance and Administration“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 25th March 2023.
Management Sciences for Health advances knowledge and technology globally to support people locally to achieve health for all. From ministry to community, private sector to civil society, as trusted advisors, we make the foundational changes that support the whole health system. We are a mission-driven, global health nonprofit. For 50 years, we have focused on the people at the heart of the health system in each environment in which we work.
The MSH has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Director Finance and Administration to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Management Sciences for Health (MSH)|
|Position||Director Finance and Administration|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||25th March 2023|
MSH Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) reports to the Chief of Party (COP) and works closely with the project leadership team to provide high-level financial management and operations leadership, contract and grant management support. The DFA ensures that financial and operational functions support the timely and effective implementation of the project’s technical scope of work and provides counsel to help project leadership ensure that resources are allocated and used in compliance with contractual requirements, applicable regulations, and appropriate standards and procedures. The DFA will liaise with the project leadership team, local partners, USAID and MSH’s headquarters regarding any aspects of program implementation, contractual, risk management, cost share, governance and all other matters related to finance and administration.
Position in Organization:
- Director Finance & Administration
- Ethiopia-Addis Ababa
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted 2 Days Ago
- job requisition id: R2766
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance, and accounting or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of eight years of experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management, construction, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value.
- Significant experience with USAID-funded projects preferably in Ethiopia with regional experience strongly desirable, USAID experience highly desirable.
How to Apply MSH Director Finance and Administration Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://msh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Ethiopia-Addis-Ababa/Director–Finance—Administration_R2766
The Closing Date: 25th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.