MSI Senior Health Education Expert Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. MSI Ethiopia looking for “Senior Health Education Expert“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 14th June 2023.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Health Education Expert to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
MSI Job Vacancy 2023
- Assess and analyze health professionals’ pre-service education, in-service training, continued professional development, educational quality assurance, and regulation of higher education institutions.
- Conduct document reviews, including review and synthesis of relevant secondary data.
- Contribute to developing quantitative and qualitative data collection instruments for the evaluation.
- Conduct data collection, including conducting interviews, capturing interview notes.
- Facilitate the training of data collectors and ensure data quality management throughout the evaluation process, in case necessary.
- Work with other team members during the data collection process, including participating in interviews and sharing key findings with other team members.
- Participate and contribute to the findings, conclusions, and recommendations discussions.
- Prepare and present key evaluation findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Provide support in preparing and delivering presentations to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the evaluation report, including reviewing and writing specific sections and responses to evaluation questions.
- Ensure considerations are incorporated into the evaluation process and findings.
Position in Organization:
- SENIOR HEALTH EDUCATION EXPERT
- Location: Addis Ababa, ET-ET, Ethiopia
- International Development
- Posted: 6.6.2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in related field required.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in pre-service education, in-service training, continued professional development, educational quality assurance, and higher education institutions in the health sector required.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation activities, including conducting interviews, analysis and report writing, is strongly preferred.
How to Apply MSI Senior Health Education Expert Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 14th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.