MUJHU Health Visitor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. MUJHU Uganda looking for “Health Visitor“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 27, 2023.
In 1988, we started as a collaboration between researchers from Makerere University in Kampala and Case Western Reserve University in USA. Our founders were the late Prof. Francis A. Mmiro, the late Prof Christopher M. Ndugwa, Prof. Brooks Jackson and Prof. Laura Guay.
The Makerere University clinicians working at Mulago Hospital were seeing increasing numbers of patients with AIDS (“slim disease”), including infected pregnant women and babies; and the U.S. university investigators brought external funding, laboratory technology and other research endowments to help support the planned research activities.
The MUJHU has published a job vacancy announcement on September 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Visitor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
MUJHU Job Vacancy 2023
The holder of this position will work under the direct supervision of the Nurse Coordinator with guidance from the Head of Health Visitors’ section, and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for working with the study teams to recruit and retain eligible participants for the different studies and/or programs.
- Targeted follow-up of participants through phone calls, other communication and/or home visits of enrolled study/program participants with the goal of achieving high retention rates.
- Maintain professional Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection(HSP) accreditation and complete study-specific training as required.
Position in Organization:
- Reports To: Nurse Coordinator
- Duty Station: Mulago National Referral Hospital, Komamboga Health Centre III, Kisenyi Health Centre IV and Kawaala Health Centre IV
- Contract terms: One year (renewable)
- A diploma in nursing/midwifery with current registration for practice, and at least 3 years’ experience working in a busy hospital or clinical set-up. Experience working with a medical research project is desirable as well as experience with home visits. Highly motivated individuals, with a keen eye to details and proper research documentation skills. Willing to work late hours. Excellent team player with strong interpersonal, communication skills and computer skills. Manage time effectively and prioritize work tasks.
How to Apply MUJHU Health Visitor Jobs 2023
Applications with complete C.Vs, including 3 referees and their full address or contact telephone number, copies of academic certificates and testimonials, should be addressed to the MU-JHU Director Human Resources, through the reception on first floor, MU-JHU 1 Building or sent by email (application should not exceed 15MBs) to HR@mujhu.org – not later than 27th September, 2023 by 5.30pm. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
View More Jobs
- MUJHU Data Technician Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Professional Account Manager Jobs 2023
- SNV Country Finance Interns Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultant for Biodigester Market Development Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultant for Marketing Strategies support Jobs 2023
- IOM Movement Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2023