NCA WASH Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NCA South Sudan looking for “WASH Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 24th March 2023.
Norwegian Church Aid is a Norwegian humanitarian and ecumenical organisation with headquarters in Oslo. It was traditionally affiliated with the state Church of Norway, but is now independent. Norwegian Church Aid works together with people and organisations across the world to eradicate poverty and injustice.
The NCA has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of WASH Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 years|
|Application Deadline||24th March 2023|
- Provide technical backstopping support and ensure progress in the implementation of donor funded programme
- Ensure timely and quality implementation (according to international and NCA standards) of the WASH and CVA activities portfolio in the field
- Supervision and monitoring of WASH and CVA activities in all the areas of NCA interventions
- Oversee completion of consolidating monthly WASH cluster 5 W matrix, monthly updates, submitting to the cluster as well as in consolidating the quarterly, half yearly and annual donor reports including achievements, challenges and explaining deviation with targets
- Assess needs for WASH and CVA interventions at areas which affected by natural or man-made crisis and facilitate for the rapid response in consultation with the Humanitarian coordinator and Country Director including new and better ways to assist
- Provide data and information necessary for development of project concept notes and proposals
- Promptly lease with Log, Finance, HR and other support unit to smooth the emergency project implementation and timely response
- Manage and support the humanitarian response team in area of responsibility building team spirit, efficiency, and optimum utilization of resources
- Support identification of capacity building needs, and planning and resourcing capacity building initiatives
- Support the Country Office with developing standardized specifications for WASH procurement particularly geophysics study, borehole drilling, and technical expertise to design and installation of solar driven water supply systems especially during response and recovery phases of emergencies
- Contribute to programme development through participating to multi-sector integrated needs assessments and leading technical needs assessments
- Actively participate in sector meetings and relevant technical working groups at national and subnation level
- Coordinate interventions with all relevant technical stakeholders to ensure complementarity, synergy and avoid overlapping
- Participate in and assess WASH capacity assessment for NCA SS Partners as required.
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in Hydraulic/Civil Engineering or related fields from a recognized university
- HEAT Security training
- Solar Power water system design and application
- Humanitarian Need Assessment
- 6 years of work experience preferably in INGO/NGO, out of which at least 3 years’ experience in managing humanitarian response WASH programmes in developing countries
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organizing, mentorship and supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills to promote effective collaboration within staff, among refugees and IPDs, across partner organizations & stakeholders
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- WASH technical knowledge including up to date on latest innovation being used during humanitarian response that is age, disability, and gender inclusive
- Analytical thinking and result/quality oriented with strong competence in reporting and MEAL
- Independent self-strategic vision/thinking to contribute towards concept notes/proposals and represent NCA in national level meetings
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NCA WASH Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://kirkensnodhjelp.recman.no/job.php?job_id=319172
The Closing Date: 24th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.