NRC HR and Admin Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “HR and Admin Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of HR and Admin Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Responsible for Overall function of the HR Staff learning and development administration Country level
- Tracking of all the staff learning and development, from the performance management learning objective for all, update and report Monthly.
- Responsible to Liaise with Government intuitions such as RRC, Immigration, Customs Relevant Ministries and Other Agencies which are stake holders to NRC’s Operations.
- Ensure that all NRC Juba country office and Guest house Infrastructures/Equipment’s are well maintained and regularly monitored.
- Filing and Archiving Maintained mainly for Incoming and Outgoing correspondences,
- Ensure that Monthly Reports such as Work permit/Visa Tracking’s, are developed.
- Ensure that Timely Travels Bookings are done both International and local and the Monthly cost compiled and submitted to finance promptly.
- Ensure Office Support is provided.
- Performance Management of Administration Staffs.
- Perform any other duties as may be delegated from time to time by the Line Manager, or Country Director
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Some knowledge of English
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Diploma/Degree in HR/Admin
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Result orientated approach
- Job Identification: 10068
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC HR and Admin Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.