NRC HR Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “HR Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 21 March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of HR Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Recruitment process: post job advertisements on NRC PEOPLE, support with reviewing applications and eligibility of candidates, undertake watchdog counter-terrorism screening for ACAPS staff/consultants, coordinate tests and interviews, coordinate with interview panelists, ensure filing of documentation, manage communication with candidates.
- Set up access for ACAPS and NRC Communication channels (emails/Slack/NRC OKTA/NRC ID cards) and send welcome email for newcomers
- Conduct HR inductions to new staff and administer onboarding surveys
- Maintain HR data updated in the HR systems and tools
- Conduct training on HR systems to new staff when required
- Focal point for ACAPS Staff and consultants’ travels
- Monitor absence management system and share reports with line managers
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience from working as an HR Assistant or Officer.
- Experience of administrative support role
- Previous experience from NGO or humanitarian sector preferred
- Fluency in English
- Proficient knowledge of standard ICT office support tools including spreadsheets, word-processing and presentation software
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC HR Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.