NRC ICLA Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “ICLA Coordinator”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 28 March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC ICLA Coordinator Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of ICLA Coordinator to be based in Kakuma, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: The role of the Information. Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) Project Coordinator is to implement the delegated ICLA project portfolio in Kakuma. The ICLA Project Coordinator has overall responsible for the successful implementation of ICLA projects in Kakuma in compliance with NRC policies, guidance, and procedures.
- Ensure use of Project Cycle Management (PCM) systems and tools for the management and implementation of delegated portfolio of ICLA projects (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring quality monitoring, evaluation and learning with support of the M&E team at field and Nairobi levels.
- Provide regular progress reports to the AM and ICLA Specialist
- Line management of ICLA project field staff and community staff to create effective team environment.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures and donor requirements
- Represent NRC at the relevant inter-agency forums and with local authorities
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in law, political science, social science or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years humanitarian experience with refugees/internally displaced persons (IDPs) at field level with an NGO or other international organization.
- Good understanding of the refugee context in Kenya
- Experience in PCM, M&E reporting
- Technical experience in delivery of training, client management including information, counselling and legal assistance and case management
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC ICLA Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.