NRC Information Management Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “Information Management Coordinator“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Role and responsibilities: The Information Management Coordinator will oversee the coordination of timely, efficient, effective and innovative information management approaches to support decision-making at the sector and management levels. He/she will be fully dedicated to leading the establishment and oversight of information management system in South Sudan and manage the current protection-related data and information management. The IM contribute to and support protection programming in South Sudan through the collection, processing, analysis, storage and sharing of information and data in a sensitive and appropriate way in accordance with professional standards for protection work. He/she will manage and supervise the quality of data and information shared by protection teams and facilitate the collection of data and information from Protection staff on a periodic and ad hoc basis and will be responsible for consolidating the protection related data and information on national level. The PIM Coordinator will also be responsible to ensure that sector data is available when needed, assure that data accurately reflect protection activities and will submit synthesis of reports that are presented in an easy-to-read format. He/she will oversee the application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) will design, develop, and implement systems and databases to access and store geospatial data. He/she will design digital maps using geospatial data and analyze spatial and non-spatial information.
- A university degree in a relevant field (such as computer science, statistic data management, social science, humanitarian, development, or a related subject area).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in information management, information systems, web management, data management, geographic information systems & mapping, data visualization, or other related areas is required.
- Understanding of GIS and cartographic outputs, and the ability to collect and organise data to support production of information management (IM) products
- Experience in programming using databases and maps and in managing spatial data and information.
- Knowledge and experience of programming with databases and maps, use of programming languages would be an asset.
- Experience of designing and maintaining relational databases.
- Experience with GPS measuring tools; knowledge and/or experience of ESRI ArcGIS or equivalent software suite.
- Demonstrated skills in PC troubleshooting, software and hardware support, networking, data backup, creating data entry forms and generating database report.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Access or other databases and other modern tools.
- Proficiency and experience with mobile data collection such as Kobo, Commcare, ODK Collect is vital as well as proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, or other similar software.
- Computer proficient, with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point including online communication platform such as Zoom, Google Chat or Microsoft team.
- Strong knowledge of data collection, analysis and visualization tools and techniques, such as Power-BI, PivotTables/charts, google forms etc.
- Experience working in multisector programme will be an added advantage.
- Job Identification: 10053
- Job Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Information Management Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.