NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Logistics Technical Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 14th March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Technical Assistant to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the support functions responsibilities.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the Logistics function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Ensure smooth running of office transportation
- Provide monthly fleet report for the overall country
- Provide technical support and conduct spot checks for area offices
- Conduct liaison activities as instructed by supervisor
- Follow-up utility bills and effect the payment timely
- Ensure timely maintenance of utility facility if get problem
- Follow-up and ensure availability of fuel for generator
- Follow-up and ensure generator is at the functional status at all time
- Make travel arrangements, booking of flights and hotel accommodation for visitors; update shuttle service on the Admin white board;
- Guest House administration and record tracking of GH;
- Assist in any Administrative matters: filing, typing, updating of phone lists (NRC administrative clients), and
- keeping adequate stationery supplies for office consumption;
- Maintain NRC archives according to NRC guidelines;
- Follow up all NRC monthly telephone, internet, DSTV bills and settle on time;
- Follow up the due dates of Guest house, CD house and Office lease agreement and inform to Logistics Department;
- Provide administrative and logistical support in organizing workshops /trainings and delivery of documents/goods/services in and around;
- Keep record of all stationeries/stocks used in the office and produce monthly stock reports;
- Supervise office attendant and Guest House/Office Cleaner;
- Execute any tasks assigned by the supervisor
Position in Organization:
- Logistics Technical Assistant
- Job Identification: 9873
- Job Category: Logistics
- Posting Date: 03/13/2023, 02:21 PM
- Apply Before: 03/14/2023, 02:21 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Asosa
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a Logistic Assistant or similar role.
- Basic experience from working as a logistic assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
How to Apply NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/requisitions/preview/9873/?location=Ethiopia&locationId=300000000306687&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Closing Date: 14th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.