NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 12 March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Support programme staff in planning for and executing M&E, including, data collection methodology and tools and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in programme development, adjustment or review.
- Contribute to organisational learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Contribute to capacity building and training of programme and M&E support staff on M&E.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in an international NGO preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development.
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making.
- Experience in capacity building efforts using formal and non-formal methods.
- High level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Good organisational skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and report in a timely manner.
- A flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to be proactive in working with others and have very good interpersonal skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.