UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for ” Programme Analyst“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 12th May 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide substantive inputs to the design and formulation of programme/ project proposals and initiatives;
Identify areas for support and intervention related to the programme.
- Provide technical inputs to the annual workplan and budget;
- Support the implementation of programme activities;
- Support the coordination of the call/request for proposals, including the organization of technical review committees, and capacity assessment of partners;
- Review, coordinate and monitor the submission of implementing partner financial and narrative reports;
- Coordinate and provide technical support in the implementation of programme activities; Develop technical knowledge products
- Maintain relationships with national partners to support implementation and expansion of the women’s leadership and governance programme;
- Identify opportunities for capacity building of partners and facilitate technical/ programming support and trainings to partners, as needed.
- Build the capacity of partners on Results Based Management and monitor implementation.
- Monitor progress of implementation of activities and finances using results- based management tools;
- Draft reports on monitoring missions, programme results s, outputs and outcomes;
- Provide substantive inputs to the preparation of donor and UN Women reports.
- Monitor budget implementation and make budget re-alignments/ revisions, as necessary;
- Provide substantive inputs to financial reports;
- Provide substantive inputs to resource mobilization strategies; analyze and maintain information and databases;
- Prepare relevant documentation such as project summaries, conference papers, briefing notes, speeches, and donor profiles;
- Participate in donor meetings and public information events, as delegated
Position in Organization:
- Programme Analyst Leadership and Governance
- Location : Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 12-May-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 14d 21h 21m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : FTA Local
- Post Level : NO-B
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : 12-Jun-2023
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : 12 Months with possibility of extension
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 12 Months with possibility of extension
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in development programme/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building;
- Experience in the area of enhancing women’s representation and participation in leadership and decision making is an advantage
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
How to Apply UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112270
The Closing Date: 12th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.