OHCHR Human Rights Officer/ Reporting Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. OHCHR South Sudan looking for “Human Rights Officer/ Reporting Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 07th September 2023.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, commonly known as the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) or the United Nations Human Rights Office, is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that works to promote and protect human rights that are guaranteed under international law and stipulated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948.
The OHCHR has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th August 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Rights Officer/ Reporting Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
OHCHR Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located within the Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights, Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan, based in Juba, South Sudan. The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Coordinator of the Secretariat of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law, political science, international relations or another discipline related to human rights is required. A first-level university degree in the mentioned fields of studies in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible work experience in human rights, international humanitarian law or international criminal law is required.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the analysis and drafting of public human rights reports is required.
- Relevant experience working for the United Nations or a similar institution is desirable.
- French and English are the working languages of the United Nations. For this position, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Human Rights Affairs-OHCHR-217067-J-Juba (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply OHCHR Human Rights Officer/ Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=217067
The Closing Date: 07th September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Rations Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children CPIMS and Data Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Community Based MHPSS Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Child & Youth Resilience and Participation Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Skills Building Officers Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Partnership and Capacity Building Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Relief International Deputy Country Director Jobs 2023