Palladium Group Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Palladium Group Ethiopia looking for “Finance and Administration Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 17th March 2023.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
The Palladium Group has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Administration Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Palladium Group Job Vacancy 2023
- Manage all project finances to ensure effective use of resources to achieve project objectives in compliance with all donor requirements.
- Ensure completeness of financial, procurement, and HR records retention and security.
- Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to Palladium staff, including analysis and tracking of grant commitments (i.e., cash advances), cash flow forecasts, obligations, awards, and liquidations, to support efficient and accountable implementation.
- Design and implement systems and procedures in compliance with Palladium standards, including systems and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that corrective action plans approved by Palladium in response to external or internal audits and other monitoring reviews are implemented as planned and scheduled.
- Monitor annual budget and financial projections and develop realistic financial forecasts for proper project planning.
- Oversee proper human resources management, from personnel recruitment, staff policy development, and care for general staff well-being
- Supervise, mentor and train relevant staff ensuring team members have the appropriate skill levels for their positions and are developing to their full capacity; conduct trainings for other personnel as needed to fully educate on efficient, effective financial and internal control systems, budget analysis, as well as policy and procedure awareness and compliance.
Position in Organization:
- Finance and Administration Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA/Master’s degree in business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
- 6 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply Palladium Group Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/13105?c=palladium
The Closing Date: 17th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.