Plan International Livelihood Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria looking for “Livelihood Assistant”. Applicants with a Ordinary National Diploma may apply on or before 16 April 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Livelihood Assistant to be based in Gwoza, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Ordinary National Diploma|
|Experience Required||Experience in working in deep field location|
|Application Deadline||16 April 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to have an experienced Livelihoods Community assistant on private and community assets under WFP livelihood project located in Pulka and Gwoza Borno state. The livelihood assistant will work in the community on economic empowerment interventions.
- Mobilize beneficiaries into different groups for interventions in cooperation with community leaders, community targeting committee and project monitoring Committee.
- Ensure community leaders are briefed about the program and expectation.
- Oversee the beneficiary selection for all economic empowerment interventions.
- Supervise the NFI of economic empowerment interventions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ordinary National Diploma, higher degree, or equivalent in home economics, business management or entrepreneurship.
- Must an indigene of Pulka or Gwoza community.
- Experience in working in deep field location
- Experience in soap making, tailoring, knitting and food processing will be an experience.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E.
- Experience with participatory learning approaches.
- Experience of conducting assessments in emergency contexts.
- Experience of training of beneficiaries.
- Fluency in English and Hausa, written and spoken
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Livelihood Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.